11 dic 2010

Ai ga Aru Kara


Title: Ai ga Aru Kara
Alt.Title: Because There is Love
Mangaka: Fujimoto Haruki
Genre: Yaoi, Romance
Published in: Hanaoto
Length: 1 Volume

An insatiable lust for men has landed Matsuzoe with his fair share of them. However, after sleeping with a new and younger acquaintance, he’s gripped by an inexplicable sadness.

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08+Extra
~♥~Volumen Completo~♥~

♥♥♥
Créditos: Blissful Sin
Estado: Completo
♥♥♥

1 ♥Comentarios♥ :

Anónimo dijo...

I was recommended this blog by means of my cousin.
I'm not certain whether this post is written by means of him as no one else understand such special about my problem. You are wonderful! Thanks!

Here is my web page - voyance gratuit en ligne

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j